Mango, Sesame and Mustard (no chilly powder) – Uppukai
INGREDIENTS : Mango, Mustard, Sesame, Salt and oil
Mango pickle with sesame and mustard powder – UPPUKAI
UPPU is salt KAI/GAI means a raw fruit in this case it is Mango, it is one of the few pickle without chilly powder, we use Thella Gulabi variety of mangoes cleaned and finely cut into pieces and pickled in mustard (rai) and sesame (til) powder using other spices, salt (a dash extra) and branded gingerly oil.
- Select, best variety Thella Gulabi mangoes are used at the right time, the mangoes are not ripe or under grown.
- The mangoes are pickled in a branded best quality Gingerly Oil.
- Zero Preservatives and Zero Colours used, hence in the first few days of making the pickle one would find a dash salt extra, as this acts as a natural preservative, but once the mangoes in the pickle get marinated the salt levels get adjusted.
- The pickle is homemade, with recipes handed down from generations, we follow utmost hygiene, we also follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- All the raw materials are properly cleaned, tested and then used.
- A time-tested recipe and a quality pickle from the house of THE PICKLE STORY.
Delivered in 5 Business Days.