Mango and Mustard – Avakai
INGREDIENTS : Mango,Mustard, Spices, Salt and oil
MANGO – MUSTARD POWDER – AVAKAI
AVAKAI/AVAKAYYA Is an authentic Andhra pickle, the name in Telugu language means “AVA” which is mustard (in powder form) and “KAI/GAI” means a raw fruit in this case it is Mango – it is basically a pickle made with Raw Mangoes and mustard powder with the right amount of spices, turmeric powder and specially pounded Chilly powder, we at The Pickle Story use select “Thella Gulabi” (means White Gulabi) variety of mangoes.
- Select, best variety of Thella Gulabi mangoes are used at the right time, the mangoes are not ripe or under grown.
- The mangoes are pickled in a branded best quality Gingerly Oil.
- Zero Preservatives and Zero Colours used, hence in the first few days of making the pickle one would find a dash salt extra, as this acts as a natural preservative, but once the mangoes in the pickle get marinated the salt levels get adjusted.
- The pickle is homemade, with recipes handed down from generations, we follow utmost hygiene, we also follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- All the raw materials are properly cleaned, tested and then used.
- A time-tested recipe and a quality pickle from the house of THE PICKLE STORY.
Delivered in 5 Business Days.