Gongura Pickle /Red Sorrel Leaves Pickle
Gongura Pickle / Red Sorrel Leaves Pickle
INGREDIENTS : Gongura, Spices, Salt, Garlic and oil
Gongura is known by many names viz., Red Sorrel leaves, Mesta, Ambada, Kenaf, Sour Spinach, and Roselle. It’s a very tangy leaf, having plenty of medicinal and nutritional values. The leaves are separated from the stocks and are thoroughly cleaned and pickled with spices, dried and roasted red chillies are used instead of chilly powder. It is enjoyed with steaming hot rice with ghee.
- Select, best quality graded Roselle leaves are cleaned and used.
- The leaves are grounded and are pickled in dried and roasted red chillies, spices, turmeric, salt a branded best quality Gingerly Oil.
- Zero Preservatives and Zero Colours used, hence in the first few days of making the pickle one would find a dash salt extra, as this acts as a natural preservative, but once the paste in the pickle gets marinated the salt levels get adjusted.
- The pickle is homemade, with recipes handed down from generations, we follow utmost hygiene, we also follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- All the raw materials are properly cleaned, tested and then used.
- A time-tested recipe and a quality pickle from the house of THE PICKLE STORY.
Delivered in 5 Business Days.